Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

Did U Ever???

Did you ever fall in love and knows he didn't care?
Did you ever feel like crying but know you would get no where?
Did you ever look into their eyes and say a little prayer?
Did you ever look into his hands and wish your hands were there?
Did you ever wonder where he is and wonder if he is true?
One minute you'll find happiness and the next you'll find your blue?
The days go by so fast the months turn into years
For love that was so strong has now turned into tears.
With his heart of happiness you'll wonder day and night.
Remember that he is going to leave no matter how hard you fight.
Don't ever fall in love my friend the price you'll pay is high.
If i could choose between life and death i would rather choose to die.
And so my friend don't fall in love you'll be hurt before it's through
You see my friend I ought to know..because I fell in love with you
yea only you my love my janu

0 comments:

Post a Comment